"If any man in this world asked me right now:- Will you marry me?
I'd tell him that I'm too young. That I still have a lot of things to live. That I want to study some more, that I want to work at a place where I'd have very few money but many pleasure, that I want to see so many things. I'd tell him that I can't right now. I have pictures to take. I want to play a little bit more with the child inside of me. I have too many parties to go to, too many interesting people to meet, to many flowers to receive. I can't marry you yet. I'd say.
But if you asked me:
- Will you marr...
- Yes!
And we could do all of that together."
P.S: Tenho esse texto a algum tempo guardado. Acho tão bonito, tão livre. Tem um significado tão forte que eu acho que vale a pena colocá-lo aqui. E quanto a foto? Só uma pessoa que eu admiro. Quem sabe um dia eu não fale isso pra alguém de verdade? :)
Foi pro Robert,Tyler ou Edward?
ResponderExcluirTanto faz,né ;]
;*
aaai! ameei!
ResponderExcluirsaudadees prima!
Seus textos sem destinatários me fazem achar que são pra mim. Ainda bem que não tem ainda, quando tiverem, vou ficar com ciúmes. ;)
ResponderExcluir